Amber Boglin-Hamilton, M.S.
Director of General Studies
The mission of the General Studies Division is to strengthen the Biblical, Theological and Professional Studies by educating students in English, Math, History, Computer & Information Technology and other related courses.
General Studies Objectives
- Develop essential communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Demonstrate basic understanding of math and science concepts and their applications.
- Develop competency in the use of computers and information technology.
- Grasp a basic understanding of the social sciences.
- Acquire a fundamental knowledge of concepts, forms and terminology in music.